eBay Store Subscription
eBay's own advanced marketplace tools help eBay sellers market, manage, and save on fees.
Store subscribers can create an eBay-hosted storefront where buyers can learn more about a seller's business and merchandise.
Marketing and merchandising tools exclusive to store subscribers help sellers build their brand with features that keeps customers coming back.
Save with an eBay Store:
All Store subscribers receive:
- Unlimited insertion fee credits for auctions that end in a sale.
- Up to 60% off final value fees.
- Access to Promotions Manager.
- Exclusive discounts to business services.
Anchor Store subscribers receive:
- White-glove customer support by phone and email anytime.
- The biggest discounts on insertion fees for listings.
- A coupon for $150 toward eBay-branded shipping supplies.
- A quarterly credit for $25 of Promoted Listings.
Management with Seller Hub
Exclusive tools only for eBay Stores subscribers.
Manage your Store and marketing right from Seller Hub and easily:
- Tell buyers who you are and why they should buy your products.
- Manage Promoted Listings to boost item visibility and reach more buyers.
- Sell more items per visit by creating promotions and markdown sales & deals.
Relax with vacation holds
When it's time to step away, you've got the freedom to put your store and listings 'on hold.' Automatically add messaging to listings so buyers know when you're out and when you'll be back.
no credit card required, cancel any time.