3Dsellers is looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and growing accounts by expanding our client relationships.
What skills and experience are required for this role?
- Public safety experience preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Experience navigating complex public safety government acquisitions
What skills and experience are preferred for this role?
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Creative Thinking
- Team Building
- Design Thinking
- Rapport Building
- Solution Oriented Sales experience
Expectations in this role: Names and types of activities
- Maintain existing Accounts:
- Grow and leverage existing clients/accounts
Background experience that facilitates success in this role:
- Prefer first responder leadership experience.
- Leadership level communication skills, understanding and experience on the client side of governmental acquisition processes at various levels including city, county, state, and federal level.
- Creative Solution Skills and Mindset
- High-Level Ownership Mindset
- Skilled at rapport building and influentially communicating with all levels of an organization
- Understanding of how governmental processes and procedures work
- Understanding of the perspective of each of the roles involved in the public safety agency purchase approval process
- Experience meeting with and communicating with the various influencers and stakeholders from city, state, and federal organizations involved with public safety agencies
- Understanding of how to creatively utilize various technology resources in a manner that allows adaptation of our services to varying client needs and conditions
- Experience guiding the sales process through all steps and stages of public safety agency acquisition.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate work experience
- Minimum of five years’ sales experience preferred selling online products or services.
- Relevant SaaS or B2B with emphasis in sales
- Achieve revenue to plan
- Achieve objectives