We are an eCommerce seller software company that has provided online eBay tools (for over a decade) and are actively progressing into the world of multichannel applications. We are currently looking for a keen eye for detail and organized issue reporting with extensive/semi-extensive experience using eCommerce tools for eBay and other selling channels.
Why be 3Dsellers' QA Software Tester?
- You are driven to make a positive impact on the world of eCommerce.
- You would love to assist in the propagation of eCommerce by ensuring seller tools are ready for market.
- You love finding issues and presenting possible solutions.
- You love internet technology and online business.
What are some of the tasks a QA Software Tester contributes?
- Thoroughly test each option and action for specific features and tools.
- Create a concise report of the issue with screenshots.
- Precisely communicate and assist in providing any requested info.
- Suggest resolutions if applicable.
This position is perfect for you if you have/are:
- * extensive/semi-extensive experience using eCommerce seller tools (eBay tools are a bonus)
- * able to retain and communicate correct or provided labels/names for features and web elements.
- * able to imagine and test possible action combinations and outcomes in detailed environments.
- experience with eCommerce seller apps and selling on eCommerce platforms
- experience selling on eBay with third-party tools (Auctiva, InkFrog, eDesk, etc.),
- HTML and CSS experience
(list items with asterisks are required for this position)
We work remotely through Slack—flexible time, good team.
Thank you very much and good luck!