We are an eCommerce seller software company that has provided online eBay tools (for over a decade) and are actively progressing into the world of multichannel applications. We are currently looking for content creators to write and produce material for our website, emails, blogs, and other similar tasks.
Why write and create content with 3Dsellers?
- You are eager to share your expertise in eBay & eCommerce tools with sellers around the world.
- You love explaining topics and steps technically for documentation or thrive when creatively describing topics and strategies.
- You want to share the importance of automating and streamlining eCommerce order processing, customer support, and business management.
- You would like to see your written works on the first page of Google Search to grow your talent and portfolio.
What are some of the tasks a 3Dsellers SEO Content Writer contributes?
- Write content that includes insight from your experience as an eBay seller.
- Creatively include specific phrases and words in your writing.
- Write software overviews and software comparisons.
- Write "how-to" and "new update" content to inform our users of new features and tools.
- Create content for email marketing.
- Communicate with companies, websites, and other sellers via email.
This position is perfect for you if you have/are:
- * experience selling on eBay with third-party tools (Auctiva, InkFrog, eDesk, etc.),
- * write and format English very well (native/close to a native writer with a good vocabulary and knowledge of document structure),
- * Able to explain technical processes and/or create excitement and intrigue,
- (+) experience with Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other pro graphic editing tools,
- (+) currently selling on eBay and want to fill your free time,
- (+) familiar with tools such as Grammarly and Wordtune,
- (+) experience with WordPress or any CMS.
(list items with asterisks are required for this position)
Want to get a head start? Send us:
- a link to any of your previous writing work in your application (even a long forum post is ok, we love grassroots sellers!)
- how many years of experience you have with third party eBay tools
We work remotely through Slack—flexible time, good team.
Thank you very much and good luck!