With great pleasure, we happily announce the latest (and greatest) update to 3Dsellers:
Every eBay seller understands the importance of being able to rapidly list items, consult customers, and handle orders & cases quickly. The heavy workload of running an eBay business is precisely why 3Dsellers has been praised as the most valuable source of all eBay tools every seller needs.
All images on this page from Auctiva & 3Dsellers have been acquired from their platforms and websites.
Over the years, we have continually listened to your requests and modified our platform to suit the needs of all eBay sellers & current market demands. And now, we are ecstatic to dive into this new era by releasing our updated platform as an official eBay partner
Our team has revamped the 3Dsellers platform to provide you and your team an exceptionally improved workflow with a fresh, highly organized workspace, new features, updated tool names, and stability improvements.
Below, we'll review many of the changes and improvements we have made.
If you're new to 3Dsellers, what great timing! If you've been using our platform for a while, we welcome you to a better workplace for you and your team.
New Navigation Menu:
With your work in mind, we have made a few exciting changes to the left navigation menu.
Our team has simplified your workflow by implementing minimalist labels of your eBay apps (i.e. renamed some of the tools). This way, you won't have to remember their names, just what they do.
If you’ve been using the 3Dsellers platform for a while, you’re probably accustomed to navigating your eBay tools with this menu; but we’re confident these changes will help you throughout your workday.
- Listing Software/Tool - simplified to Listings.
- Inventory Manager - simplified to Inventory.
- Email Marketing/ThankYou Emails - simplified to Auto Messages.
- Condensed - More Tools submenu contains:
- Image Editor,
- Export CSV,
- GTC Automation,
- Facebook Store,
- PDF Catalog, and
- Video Maker (It's back!)
- Offers - a brand new, very powerful tool to increase sales on autopilot.
- Orders&Customer Service - CRM & Helpdesk separated.
- Shipping Tracker, Listing Designer, and Feedback Reminder remain the same.
After rigorously testing the flow of this new navigation throughout a normal work day, we’ve found it to dramatically increase efficiency and save time & effort when finding needed features and tools. We know you will enjoy this new menu as much as we do!
Welcome to your (deluxe) eBay Seller Hub dashboard alternative. As soon as you log in, you and your team are greeted with a plethora of insights into your sales and account data directly from the eBay Analytics API.
- See a comprehensive display of your sales volume (from today, yesterday, last week, and last month) to quickly compare where you currently stand vs previous transactions.
- The reimagined Dashboard Chart provides a quick overview (within a given time rage) of your number of- Image Editor,
- Sold items,
- Conversion Rates,
- Page Views,
- Click Through Rates, and
- Easily know how many items you can list with a familiar dial-styled eBay seller listing limits report.
(Pro Tip: If you’ve reached your limits due items with multiple quantities, use Inventory to hide your real stock)
- Quickly see your current Feedback Score and Seller Status for a boost of moral or motivation for the day’s tasks.
- View a list of your Top Selling Products to help you know what’s hot in your store and provide insight into which items to promote or reorder.
- With Shipping Tracker's advanced eBay order tracking, you can opt into receiving important Shipping Alerts (e.g. delayed shipping, failed attempt etc.).
With the new 3Dsellers platform, instead of only seeing shipping alerts sent to your email, you can also view all the latest alerts right on your dashboard.
New Tool - Offers:
Providing offers to your watchers (and buyers that have an item in their cart for 5+ days)
is a very powerful strategy to increase sales. Buyers are understanding that if they watch items, they may get a discount. In contrast, receiving offers from buyers is great if it’s at the right price.
This has inspired many sellers to include an offer amount in their profit margins. (Click here to view eBay’s minimum offer amounts)
- Automatically respond to an offer by send buyers a counter offer if your buyer’s offer doesn’t match your critera.
When they reply with a new offer that works for you, 3Dsellers will automatically accept the offer for you.
- You can also set a rule to automatically send watchers and buyers offers for a specific quantity, at a certain time of day, and include a message to prompt buyers to act.
- Each setting allows you to filter eligible items so you only send offers for the listings that match your offer discount rule without forfeiting profit.
The Offers technique is a proven way to increase sales. But the hurdle for most sellers is the time it takes to manage offers.
With 3Dsellers, you can finally achieve the same results as the eBay whales without hiring a team or wasting hours of your day.
New Design & More
Not only have we added more features and organized your workspace, we've included solid updates that provide even better stability for your 3Dsellers eBay apps.
In addition, we've simplified the top navigation of each tool to keep your work more focused and on point. The new design has been professionally crafted by our leading business-oriented designers with a heart for ecommerce and workflows.
Our team has been looking forward to providing you with your new eBay software since its inception, and for this great day, we'd like to offer you 10% off every purchase and subscription on monthly plans for 6 months. Use code: 3DCELEBRATE on the pricing page and enjoy the new & improved 3Dsellers with our team.
We value your selling power and would love to hear from you
if you have any questions or feedback!
Welcome to a brand new era of 3Dsellers.
Get 7 days free trail!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
No fees. No credit card. No risk.